Thank you for your interest in serving as a host for Stark Community Foundation’s inaugural THINKBIG event on October 25, 2019.
As a host, you decide if your conversation will be private (only open to those you personally invite) or public (the event is advertised online and the general public can sign up to attend). You also identify what topic you want to discuss and if you want your conversation to be live streamed or not.
As a host of a public THINKBIG conversation, we ask that you:
- hold one or more conversations with 6-10 individuals on October 25, 2019 from 8:30-10:30 a.m.*
- provide a light snack and beverages for guests
- have access to wifi, restrooms and a laptop/computer/tablet
- ensure your location is ADA accessible
- identify an individual to lead and facilitate the conversation (don’t worry, we will provide a brief in-person and online facilitator training session!)
*If that time doesn’t work for you, we suggest a two-hour time period on Thursday, October 24, Friday, October 25 or Saturday, October 26.
Host registration for THINKBIG is now closed.