Tips to Promote Your Conversation
- Create your own guest list whether a public or private conversation and draft a plan for outreach (email, text, phone call, etc.).
- Display a Sign-Up Sheet at your office, business and/or hosting location. Make sure to check the sheet daily and register new participants online – this is so important to regulate numbers for your conversation and space!
- Post on social media about your conversation and THINKBIG in general. Utilize the graphics and sample messages we have provided you (also available online at thinkbigstark.com) and be sure to include the hashtag #THINKBIGStark
- Promote the event on your website, in printed publications and through email communication.
- Post flyers on community boards and/or at your hosting location.
- Customize a news release to suit your conversation by utilizing our sample, email the release to local media outlets and share online.
- Join <organization> on October 25th for a community conversation on <topic> as part of the county-wide initiative #THINKBIGStark. Through thoughtful and honest conversations among residents, we can build a stronger community. RSVP today at <registration link>.
- Join us for #THINKBIGStark, a county-wide event designed to give residents a voice and find real solutions to real problems while celebrating the good in our community. Learn more at <registration link>.
- On October 25th, residents will come together in libraries, restaurants, office breakrooms, coffee shops, homes and everywhere in between to brainstorm solutions to community needs while celebrating the good in Stark County. Join <Organization> to explore how we can advance <topic> in our community during #THINKBIGStark. Register today at <registration link>.
- <Organization> is participating in this year’s #THINKBIGStark because we care about our community’s future. Join us as we THINKBIG about how to improve <topic> on October 25th. RSVP now: <registration link>
- #THINKBIGStark is on October 25th and we want you to be a part of it! Let your voice be heard – come tell us how to make our community stronger. Join our conversation centered on <topic> at <registration link>.
- On October 25th, people from all walks of life from across Stark County will come together to discuss how we can strengthen our community as part of #THINKBIGStark. We want you to participate in our conversation on <topic>! Seats are limited. Join our conversation today at <registration link>.
- Let’s explore together how we can strengthen <topic> in Stark County at this year’s #THINKBIGStark. Join our conversation today at <registration link>.
- Stark County, let’s talk <topic>! Join us on October 25th to celebrate what’s working and brainstorm how we can improve in this area as part of #THINKBIGStark. Register online at <registration link>.
<Organization> to Host THINKBIG Conversation on <Topic> on October 25
For Immediate Release:
<City>, Ohio – <Organization> is hosting a THINKBIG community conversation centered on <topic> from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. on Friday, October 25 at <location name / address>.
Organized by Stark Community Foundation and Strengthening Stark, THINKBIG is a day of county-wide community conversations. The inaugural event is designed to give residents a voice and bring people together to brainstorm solutions to community needs while celebrating the good in Stark County.
On this one day, more than 170 community conversations will take place across Stark County with approximately 1,700 diverse individuals who care about our community and its future. Residents will come together in libraries, restaurants, office breakrooms, coffee shops, homes and everywhere in between to share their experiences, thoughts and ideas on how to strengthen Stark County.
Anyone who lives, works, learns and plays in Stark County is encouraged to attend. Seats are limited and registration is required. RSVP today at http://www.thinkbigstark.com.